Web Terminal allows you to make exchange transactions online in real time. Transactions are executed on TickTrader trading accounts. To open an account, select Add Account > TickTrader ECN in the Client Portal.
Web Terminal features include:
- Marginal trading across five asset classes at the best available prices.
- Market and pending Buy/Sell orders.
- Depth of Market Level2 providing a visual component for Depth of Market indication.
- Fast placement of orders in the Level2 panel.
- API: WebREST API, WebSocket Feed API, WebSocket Trade API, FIX API.
- Detailed account history and trade history.
- Trollbox for communication with other users.
- T&S data showing recent transactions made on the FXOpen TickTrader.
The Market Watch panel contains the list of symbols available for trading. Here you can see real-time quotes incoming from the server, spread, OHLC prices, last price, last and daily volume. To expand the panel, click Market Watch at the top left of the chart. Learn more about the Market Watch panel.
The chart displays the price dynamics of the active symbol over time.
The active symbol is displayed at the top left of the chart. To change the active symbol, click it, and then select a symbol from the list.
Market Depth (Level2) and Trading panel
The Level 2 panel contains the current Depth of Market data. Here you can place market and pending orders in one click, see the best available Bid and Ask prices and volumes and analyze the market situation using a histogram.
The Last Trades tape contains the history of transactions executed on the FXOpen TickTrader. The data is refreshed in real time. The following information is provided for each order:
- Time when the order was executed (hh:mm:ss).
- Order execution price.
- Order volume.
Last Trade shows the last executed order at the top right of the chart.
In the chat, FXOpen TickTrader users can chat with each other. If you want to hide the chat, click Trollbox on the title bar.
To change the nickname, click Edit in the User Profile, enter a new nickname, and then click Edit once again.
- My messages : Click to filter your messages.
- Ignore list : Blocked users.
- Online Users : Users that are currently online. Find the user and click Ignore/Unignore to ban or unban a user. If you ignore someone, neither of you will be able to see each others' messages in the chat.
- Hide chat : Hide the chat window.
Positions, Orders and History tabs
- Positions tab: Displays the current balance of assets on the account.
- Orders tab: Displays pending orders awaiting activation.
- Account History page: Displays the history of trade operations on the account. Learn more about Account History.
The menu contains commands that allow you to go to various TickTrader features and FXOpen services.
- Web Terminal: Web terminal of FXOpen TickTrader.
- Account History: History of trade operations on the account.
- Trading Platforms: Description of trading platforms that the company provides.
- API: FXOpen TickTrader API.
- Client portal: Area where you can open trading accounts, make a deposit and withdraw funds, transfer funds from one account to another and perform other operations.
- Support: Customer support portal.
- Manual: Knowledge base that contains detailed information about the company's services, user manuals and instructions.
Click the User profile link at the top right of the page to open the terminal settings window. Learn more about User profile & settings.