Web Terminal allows you to make exchange transactions online in real time. Transactions are executed on TickTrader trading accounts. To open an account, select Add Account → TickTrader ECN in the Client Portal.
Web Terminal features include:
- Marginal trading across five asset classes at the best available prices.
- Market and pending Buy/Sell orders.
- Depth of Market Level2 providing a visual component for Depth of Market indication.
- Fast placement of orders in the Level2 panel.
- API: WebREST API, WebSocket Feed API, WebSocket Trade API, FIX API.
- Detailed account history and trade history.
- Trollbox for communication with other users.
- T&S data showing recent transactions made on the FXOpen TickTrader.
The menu contains commands that allow you to go to various TickTrader features and FXOpen services.
- Account History: History of trade operations on the account.
- API: FXOpen TickTrader API.
- Support: Customer support portal.
- Trading Platforms: Description of trading platforms that the company provides.
- Client portal: Area where you can open trading accounts, make a deposit and withdraw funds, transfer funds from one account to another and perform other operations.
- Manual: Knowledge base that contains detailed information about the company's services, user manuals and instructions.
The Market Watch panel contains the list of symbols available for trading. Here you can see real-time quotes incoming from the server, spread, OHLC prices, last price, last and daily volume. To expand the panel, click Market Watch at the top left of the chart.
The Symbols in the Market Watch Panel are grouped by the following Categories:
- Most Traded
- Top Risers
- Top Fallers
- Most Volatile
They can also be filtered by the type of an instrument.
Click on the instrument name to display the corresponding symbols: Forex, Crypto, Index, Share, Commodity, ETF. It is a multiple choice filter.
A user can change the market watch mode, set settings and manage symbols.
Learn more about Market watch.
Market Depth (Level2) Panel
The Level 2 panel contains the current Depth of Market data.
Here you can Decrease or Increase price precision by clicking the buttons and choose the display mode: L2 for ask and bid, Only ask or Only bid:
The Level 2 panel contains the current Depth of Market data. Here you can place Market, Limit, Stop and Stop Limit orders in one click, apply Order Strategies and see the best available Bid and Ask prices and volumes and analyze the market situation using a histogram.
The chart displays the price dynamics of the active symbol over time.
The active symbol is displayed at the top left of the chart. To change the active symbol select it by clicking on the symbol list item in the Market Watch panel.
World Markets Clock
This panel shows the current time in worldwide markets by country. To show/hide the Clock window, click the icon at the top right of the page. Click on the Settings icon to the right of the panel to set which Markets clock to show.
The Last Trades tape contains the history of transactions executed on the FXOpen TickTrader. The data is refreshed in real time. The following information is provided for each order:
- Time when the order was executed (hh:mm:ss).
- Order execution price (Buy order is displayed in green, Sell Order is displayed in red).
- Order volume.
Last Trade shows the last executed order at the top right of the chart.
In the chat, FXOpen TickTrader users can chat with each other. If you want to show/hide the chat window, click the icon on the top right of the page.
- Online Users: Users that are currently online. Find the user and click Ignore/Unignore to ban or unban a user. If you ignore someone, neither of you will be able to see each others' messages in the chat.
- Ignored Users: Blocked users.
- My messages: Click to filter your messages.
- Support: Contact the FXOpen Support center.
- Hide chat: Hide the chat window.
Positions, Orders, Strategies, Alerts, and History
- Positions tab: Displays the current balance of assets on the account. Select Columns chooser to modify the displayed columns. Drag and drop the lines into the desired section: Sticked to the left, Scrolling columns, Sticked to the right and Hidden columns.
Learn more about Positions,
- Orders tab: Displays detailed information on orders. Select Columns chooser to modify the displayed columns. Drag and drop the lines into the desired section: Sticked to the left, Scrolling columns, Sticked to the right and Hidden columns.
Learn more about Orders.
- Strategies: Displays information about applied Strategies.
Learn more about Strategies.
- Alerts: Displays occurred alerts. Click Settings to modify an alert or add a new one, set the conditions and select the required action.
Learn more about Alerts.
- Account History page: Displays the history of trade operations on the account.
Learn more about Account History.
Click the Settings at the top right of the page to open the User Profile & Settings window.
Learn more about User profile & settings.