Deposits via Prepaid Cards
About Prepaid Cards
You can make deposits via Prepaid Cards. Prepaid Cards are issued as plastic cards or e-records (generated payment codes) with the face value of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $100.00, $200.00, $300.00, $500.00, $1000.00, $5000.00 and $10000.00.
Prepaid Cards are widely spread in Indonesia and Malaysia. You can use generated Prepaid Cards Codes anywhere.
Below are the advantages for merchants as resellers of FXOpen prepaid cards:
- You can set any commission for cards purchased by your customers.
- You can expand the range of e-currencies and financial services that your customers can use.
- You can attract new clients interested in Forex trading.
If you want to become a Prepaid Card reseller, please contact us at [email protected].
||Please be noticed that Prepaid Card is not a Credit/Debit card.
Note: You can request prepaid cards codes in the Client Portal.
How to make a deposit via Prepaid Card
To make a deposit via Prepaid Card:
Select Add Funds → Prepaid Card in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- Account: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For Main account, select the currency pocket.
- Code: Enter the code from your Prepaid card.
Click Add Funds.
Note: If you purchased a physical Prepaid Card, the code can be found on the reverse side of the card, under the scratch strip.
If the activation code is correct, FXOpen will credit your account with an amount equivalent to the face value of the Prepaid Card.
You can withdraw money deposited via Prepaid Cards to any payment system available in the Client Portal.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.|
1. How can I deposit money to the account? All available deposit options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. 2. What is the ...
Prepaid Card request
Virtual prepaid cards (generated payment codes) can be used for new clients attraction interested in Forex trading and for further deposits. FXOpen issues cards with nominal value of $1, $5, $10, $25, $100, $200, $300, $500, $1000, $5000, $10000. ...
Deposits via AstroPay
About AstroPay Card AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay Card is accepted worldwide and can be purchased online at official website or ...
Deposits via Credit/ Debit cards
To make a deposit via credit/debit cards: Select Add Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in the Client Portal. Fill in the form: Country: Select the country of card issuing bank. Currency: Select the deposit currency. Card type: Select the card type. Click ...
About Credit/ Debit Cards
FXOpen accepts the most popular card types: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and other. The list of available card types can be widen depending on the user's country of the card issuing bank. Payments via Credit/Debit Cards are instant and entirely ...