Deposits via Wire Transfer
How to deposit via Wire Transfer?
To make a deposit via wire transfer:
Select the transfer type:
Fill in the deposit form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Country: Select your bank country.
- Bank: Select your bank.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount.
- Currency: Select the deposit currency. Note: If the account currency / currency pocket and the deposit currency do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen exchange rate.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
The generated invoice contains all the necessary information for making a bank transfer.
To save the invoice, click Download. To view the invoice before printing, click Print.
Use the invoice details to make a payment at a bank branch or via the Internet banking service.
||The invoice is valid during 3 business days.
You don't need to additionally notify the FXOpen Finance department of the payment. The list of the generated invoices is displayed in the Generated wire transfer invoices form. To download the invoice, click Download. If you requested an invoice, but are not going to pay it, click Delete.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Withdrawals via Wire Transfer
How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via wire transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Wire Transfer in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page. Fill in the form: From: Select the eWallet or your trading ...
1. How can I deposit money to the account? All available deposit options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. 2. What is the fastest ...
About Wire Transfer
Wire Transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds electronically between banks. Transfers can be made between personal or corporate accounts within one bank, or between accounts in different banks. Please, note that according to ...
Deposits via SEPA
How to deposit via SEPA? To make a deposit via wire transfer: Select the transfer type: SEPA transfer in EUR (only for European countries). Select Add funds → SEPA in the Client Portal. SEPA transfers allow you to save on commissions, since banks are ...
Deposits via WebMoney
The list of jurisdictions whose residents are not provided with WebMoney services : American Samoa, Afghanistan, Bahamas, Botswana, Ghana, Vanuatu, Ethiopia, Guyana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Libya, Cambodia, Crimea, Mali, Mauritania, Panama, Pakistan, ...