Withdrawals via Wire Transfer
|Available to clients of FXOpen UK, EU, AU only.|
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via Wire/Bank Transfer:
Select Withdraw funds → Wire/Bank Transfers in the Client Portal menu.
|Current transaction fees and limits are available on the Fees page.|
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the Main account or your trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw (see min. withdrawal amount on the required 'Fee' page).
- Account currency: Select the required currency pocket if you withdraw from your Main account.
- Beneficiary's account number: Enter your IBAN as the beneficiary's account.
- Currency: Currency of withdrawal (e.g. EUR, USD, etc.).
Make sure you entered the Beneficiary's account number correctly. If not, re-enter your IBAN, and then click Check.
Check all the details of the payment and click Next.
Confirm the entered information and accept all the charges by selecting the 'Yes, I confirm...' checkbox.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Withdrawals via Wire/Bank Transfers are normally processed within 1 business day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Deposits via Wire Transfer
How to deposit via Wire Transfer? To make a deposit via wire transfer: Select the transfer type: Wire transfer. Select Add Funds → Wire/Bank Transfer in the Client Portal. Fill in the deposit form: To: Select the account to which you want to make a ...
About Wire Transfer
Wire Transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds electronically between banks. Transfers can be made between personal or corporate accounts within one bank, or between accounts in different banks. Please, note that according to ...
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
Withdrawals via Easy Bank Transfer (Trustly)
How to make a withdrawal request Available to clients of FXOpen UK only. Please ensure the bank account you are requesting a withdrawal to, is exactly the same bank account that you made the deposit from. To withdraw funds via Trustly: Select ...
Withdrawals via SEPA
How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via SEPA transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Bank Transfers → SEPA in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page. Fill in the form: From: Select the Main account or ...