Withdrawals via Wire Transfer
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via wire transfer:
Select Withdraw funds → Wire Transfer in the Client Portal menu.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet or your trading account and eWallet currency pocket or trading account respectively.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw (min. USD 100.00).
- Your bank country: Select your bank country.
- Beneficiary name: Enter your name.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (USD, EUR, RUB, CAD, AUD, GBP, CHF, JPY).
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Enter the SWIFT/ABA code or IBAN of the bank, and then click Check.
Check the Wire Transfer payment details, and then click Next.
Confirm the entered information and accept all the charges by selecting the checkbox, and then click Execute.
Withdrawals via wire transfer are normally processed within 3 business days. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Deposits via Wire Transfer
How to deposit via Wire Transfer? To make a deposit via wire transfer: Select the transfer type: Wire transfer. Select Add Funds → Wire Transfer in the Client Portal. Fill in the deposit form: To: Select the account to which you want to make a ...
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
Withdrawals via SEPA
How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via SEPA transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Bank Transfers → SEPA in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page. Fill in the form: From: Select the eWallet or your ...
About Wire Transfer
Wire Transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds electronically between banks. Transfers can be made between personal or corporate accounts within one bank, or between accounts in different banks. Please, note that according to ...
Withdrawals via AstroPay
How to withdraw via AstroPay? AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed in the ...