How to make a withdrawal request
|Available to clients of FXOpen AU only.
To withdraw funds to a Skrill account:
Select Withdraw Funds → Electronic Payments → Skrill in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the Main account or a trading account number from which you want to withdraw.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the main account currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (AUD, GBP, EUR, USD)
*If the account currency and withdrawal currency differ, confirm the payment with conversion.
- To: Enter the email address used to register your Skrill account.
- PIN Code: Enter your PIN code for FXOpen account.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
The send money fee is 1%, and 2% - for Taiwan.
Withdrawal templates allow you to save the payment account for future use.
If you want the template to be used by default, select the 'Set as default' checkbox. This template will be automatically selected the next time you open the withdrawal form.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your Main account number on the left of Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.