Withdrawals via Instant Bank Payment
How do I make a withdrawal request?
|Available to clients of FXOpen UK and EU only.
Please ensure the bank account you are requesting a withdrawal to, is exactly the same bank account that you made the deposit from.
To withdraw funds via Instant Bank Payment:
Select Withdraw Funds → Electronic Payment → Instant Bank Payment in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the Main account or a trading account number from which you want to withdraw.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the Main account currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (GBP by default).
- IBAN: international bank account number you used to deposit funds into your FXOpen account.
- PIN Code: Enter the PIN code for your FXOpen account.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
A withdrawal confirmation code will be sent to your email (or via another enabled authentication method). Enter the code and click Verify.
After you confirm the withdrawal, the status will change to Pending Confirmed.
After the Finance department approves your request, the funds will be sent to your bank account (IBAN). As a rule, it may take up a few minutes.
The status of your request will change to Succeed.
How do I cancel a pending withdrawal request?
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How do I check the transaction status?
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Deposits via Instant Bank Payment
Available to clients of FXOpen UK and EU only. How do I deposit funds through ‘Instant Bank Payment’? You are going to make a payment via TrueLayer, a secure authorized institution that acts as a messenger between you and your bank. Log in to the ...
Instant Bank Transfers notice
How to place a notice about the payment? If you made a deposit via Instant bank Transfer, but the funds were not credited to your FXOpen account, please use the payment notification form. Select Add Funds → Instant Bank Transfers in in the Client ...
Instant Bank Transfers for Thailand
To make a deposit via Instant Bank Transfers: Select Add Funds → Instant Bank Transfers in the Client Portal. Select: country (Thailand); deposit currency (THB); payment method (Online Banking, P2P, QR code)*. *The list of available methods may ...
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
Withdrawals via Wire Transfer
Available to clients of FXOpen UK, EU, AU only. How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via Wire/Bank Transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Wire/Bank Transfers in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees and limits are available on the ...