Withdrawals to Credit/Debit cards
Please note that deposits from a Credit/Debit card, and any profits made, can be withdrawn back to your card at any time.
Withdrawing your profit using another payment method is possible after 30 days from your last Credit/ Debit card deposit.
When multiple Credit/Debit cards have been used for depositing funds, the method and timeframes of profit withdrawal are subject to a review by our Finance Department.
Important: Payments to Visa/MasterCard are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guyana, Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea), Lao People's Democratic Republic, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Yemen, Sudan.
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds to a credit/debit card:
Select Withdraw Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in the Client Portal menu.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.|
Fill in the form:
- From: Select Main account or a trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
*If the currencies differ, confirm the payment with conversion.
Withdrawals in RUB require providing of additional document (INN, SNILS, POMS) and its number.
- Passport Issuing Country: Select the passport issuing country.
- ZIP Code: Enter ZIP code.
- Card Number: Enter your card number.
- Country of card issuing bank: Select the country of card issuing bank.
- Expiration Date: Select the card expiration date.
- Cardholder's Name: Enter the card holder's name.
- Card Currency: Select the card currency.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
Important: In case of withdrawal reversal, all fees are paid by the client.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
About Credit/ Debit Cards
FXOpen accepts the most popular card types: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and other. The list of available card types can be widen depending on the user's country of the card issuing bank. Payments via Credit/Debit Cards are instant and entirely ...
Deposits via Credit/ Debit cards
To make a deposit via credit/debit cards: Select Add Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in the Client Portal. Fill in the form: Country: Select the country of card issuing bank. Currency: Select the deposit currency. Card type: Select the card type. Click ...
Notice about Payment via Credit/Debit cards
How to place a notice about the payment? If you made a deposit via credit/debit card, but the funds were not credited to your FXOpen account, please use the payment notification form. Select Add Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in the Client Portal, and ...
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
Deposits via Prepaid Cards
About Prepaid Cards You can make deposits via Prepaid Cards. Prepaid Cards are issued as plastic cards or e-records (generated payment codes) with the face value of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $100.00, $200.00, $300.00, $500.00, $1000.00, $5000.00 ...