Deposits via AdvCash
To make a deposit via AdvCash:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
Select Add Funds → Electronic payments → AdvCash in the Client Portal menu.
Fill in the form:
- To: select the account into which the funds will be credited (Main account or a trading account);
- Currency: select the currency wallet;
- Amount: enter the deposit amount (min 3 USD or EUR);
- Deposit currency: select the deposit currency (USD, EUR).
- Click Add Funds.
Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
You will be redirected to the AdvCash gateway. Follow the next steps to complete the payment.
- Choose the payment method (Adv Wallet), then click Go to payment . (You will be asked to log in to your AdvCash account).
Select the currency wallet from the drop-down list, and then click Continue.
You will see transaction details on the screen, and then click Continue.
- If the payment has been successfully completed, the funds will be instantly credited to your account. You will be automatically redirected to the Client Portal.