What is FXOpen eWallet
eWallet is your main account with FXOpen.
How to register an eWallet
To register an eWallet, fill in the registration form.
Learn more about eWallet registration.
Note: eWallet is not a trading account. To open a trading account, select Add Account → Account type in the Client Portal. Trading and Investments accounts are associated with your eWallet.
Verification of eWallet
Verification of eWallet is required for:
- Transfers between accounts
To verify your eWallet, select the account type and upload scanned copies of your identification documents. When the documents are approved, your eWallet will be assigned a verification grade and will be fully set up for depositing and withdrawing. Learn more about verification.
How to use eWallet
All financial transactions are performed in the Client Portal.
eWallet is used for:
- Withdrawals. You can withdraw from your FXOpen eWallet (directly) and trading accounts (by means of automatic commission-free internal transfer). To withdraw funds from your Commission account, you need to make an internal transfer to eWallet first.
- Deposits. You can deposit to a trading account or eWallet.
- Transfers between accounts. You can transfer funds from eWallet to a trading account and back. If account currencies do not match, the amount will be converted to another currency.
- Exchange of currencies between subpockets. Your FXOpen eWallet is multi-currency. When you open the eWallet, it has one currency subpocket. Subpockets in other currencies are created automatically when you make a deposit or convert funds. You can perform exchange transactions between subpockets on your eWallet using currency exchange service in the Client Portal.
To check or download operations history, click the eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.