Withdrawals via Perfect Money
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via Perfect Money:
Select Withdraw funds → Perfect Money in the Client Portal menu.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet or your trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
- Account: Enter your account registered with Perfect Money.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request during 1 day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
About Perfect Money
Perfect Money is a leading financial service allowing the users to make instant payments and to make money transfers securely throughout the Internet. Perfect Money accounts are multicurrency. You can store funds in Euro, US dollars, gold, and ...
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
Withdrawals via SEPA
How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via SEPA transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Bank Transfers → SEPA in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page. Fill in the form: From: Select the eWallet or your ...
Withdrawals via Wire Transfer
How to make a withdrawal request To withdraw funds via wire transfer: Select Withdraw funds → Wire Transfer in the Client Portal menu. Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page. Fill in the form: From: Select the eWallet or your trading ...
Withdrawals via AstroPay
How to withdraw via AstroPay? AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed in the ...