Withdrawals via Epay
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via Epay
Select Withdraw funds → Electonic payments → Epay in the Client Portal menu.
Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select Main account or a trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
- Account: Enter your email registered with Epay.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
- PIN code: Enter the PIN code for Main account, and then click Verify.
- Security code: Enter the security code, and then click Verify. Learn more about how to confirm withdrawals with a security code.
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request during 1 day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.