How to withdraw via AstroPay?
AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed in the available payment methods per country.
While withdrawing the system sends a checkout card to a user's phone, using the user's App User ID. It means that a user must have an installed AstroPay mobile application (Android or iPhone).
To request a withdrawal via AstroPay:
Select Withdraw Funds→AstroPay in the Client Portal menu.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.|
Fill in the form:
You can save the payment for future use (name it and set as default).
- From: Select the Main account or a trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and the account currency.
- Currency: Select the withdrawal currency.
- Phone number: Enter the phone number (e.g. 55123123123, without "+" at the beginning).
- Document number: Put your document number (the document, requested by Astropay for account verification).
- Application user id: Enter AstroPay application ID, unique identifier of customer in the AstroPayCard system.
You can find your User ID on the mobile app. Once in the app, tap on "more" in the carrousel, and then tap on 'Edit profile → User ID '.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request during 1 day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected].