Transfer from Commission account to Main account
How to make an internal transfer
You can not withdraw funds directly from the Commission account. First you need to transfer funds from your Commission account to Main account, and then make a withdrawal from Main account.
|Available to clients of FXOpen Markets and FXOpen AU only.|
To make an internal transfer:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the Commission account.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the currency.
- In the To list, select Main account.
- Select the currency in which the funds will be transferred. If the currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen Exchange rate.
- Enter your Main account PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Learn more about the Commission account.
How to check the transaction status
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Multi-currency Commission account is intended for crediting partner remuneration and cashback. The balance of your Commission account is displayed on the left of the Client Portal. What is the difference between the Commission account and Main ...
About FXOpen Main account
How to open your Main account To open your Main account, fill in the registration form. Learn more about Main account registration. Note: Main account is not a trading account. To open a trading account, select Add Account → Account type in the ...
Transfer from a trading account to Main account
How to make an internal transfer To transfer funds from a trading account to Main account: Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in the Client Portal. Fill in the form: In the From list, select the trading account from which you want to transfer funds. ...
Transfer from Main account to a trading account
How to make an internal transfer To transfer funds from Main account to a trading account: Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in the Client Portal. Fill in the form: In the From list, select Main account. Enter the amount you want to transfer. ...
Main account verification procedure
1. What is verification? Verification is a confirmation of Main account holder's identity. Learn more about verification grades. The current verification status is displayed in the Account status section at the top right of the Client Portal. To ...