Transfer from Commission account to Main account
How to make an internal transfer
You can not withdraw funds directly from the Commission account. First you need to transfer funds from your Commission account to Main account, and then make a withdrawal from Main account.
|Available to clients of FXOpen Markets and FXOpen AU only.|
To make an internal transfer:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the Commission account.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the currency.
- In the To list, select Main account.
- Select the currency in which the funds will be transferred. If the currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen Exchange rate.
- Enter your Main account PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Learn more about the Commission account.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.