Transfer between trading accounts
How to make an internal transfer
To transfer funds from one trading account to another:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the trading account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- In the To list, select the trading account to which you want to transfer funds. If account currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen Exchange rate.
- Enter your Main account PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.Note: In some cases, your transfer request may be sent to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.
Click your Main account number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.