Deposits via Online Banking (POLi)
|Available to clients of FXOpen AU only. |
To make a deposit via Online Banking:
Log in to the Client Portal.
Click Add Funds → Instant Bank Transfers → Online Banking.
Fill in the form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit (Main account or a trading account).
- Currency: Select the account currency.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount (up to AUD 5000) and currency (AUD).
- Bank: Select your bank from the list.
- Payment method: Online Banking (by default).
Click Add Funds.
|Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.|
You will be redirected to the POLi payment gateway.
Check the selected bank (or select the one you need). Click Continue.
Log into your online banking account to complete the payment: the login form differs depending on the selected bank.
Click Log on.
Complete the payment using your online banking service and receive your receipt.
Notice about payment via Online Banking (POLi)
How to place a notice about the payment? If you made a deposit via POLi, but the funds were not credited to your FXOpen account, please use the payment notification form. Select Add Funds → Instant Bank Transfers → Online Banking in the Client ...
POLi is the online payment option that allows you to use your internet banking to securely pay for goods and services. POLi Payments is a business of Australia Post. POLi offers a great alternative to credit cards. It provides a seamless and secure ...
1. How can I deposit money to the account? All available deposit options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. 2. What is the ...
Deposits via Paypaid
To make a deposit via Paypaid: Select Add Funds → Paypaid in the Client Portal. Fill in the deposit form: To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit. Currency: For Main account, select the currency pocket. Amount: Enter the deposit ...
Deposits via Trustly
Available to clients of FXOpen UK only. How do I deposit funds through ‘Instant via Trustly’? Log in to the Client Portal. Select Add Funds → Bank Transfers → Easy Bank Transfer in the main menu. Fill in the form: To: Select the account to which you ...