The Orders tab contains pending orders that are awaiting activation.
- Order: Unique transaction identification number.
- Volume Y: Volume of asset Y (second asset in the currency pair) involved in the transaction.
- Rate X/Y: Exchange rate at which you want the order to be activated.
- Symbol: Trading instrument.
- Volume X: Volume of asset X (first asset in the currency pair) involved in the transaction.
- Limit Price: Limit price.
- Open Time: Time when the order was placed.
- Volume X Visible: Volume of asset X visible in the Depth of Market.
- Type: Order type.
- Commission: Commission charged for order execution.
- Expiration: Order expiration time and/or execution type. The order will be executed at the requested rate before the expiration time, or canceled.
- Locked Amount: Amount of asset X reserved for the pending order.
- Comments: User comments.
Order Modification window
To open the Order Modification window, do one of the following:
- Double-click the order on the Orders tab of the Trading window.
- Right-click the trade level and click Modify or Cancel Order.
- Double-click in the Depth of Market.
The Order Modification window also contains a tick chart and Depth of Market data.
You can change the following order parameters:
- Volume: The volume of pending order. Hover over the field to see the contract size, the range of possible volume values, trade step and commission.
Check if you have enough balance on the account to change the order parameters.
Parameters only for TickTrader ECN accounts:
- Order Locked: The volume of the second asset reserved to ensure the execution of the pending order.
- Available Balance: Available volume of the second asset. If you do not have enough free balance, the field will be highlighted in red.
- Open Price: Price at which you want the order to be activated. Hover over the field to see the range of possible price values and price step.
- The following options affect the volume of the order visible in the Market Depth:
- Hidden: Select this check box if you do not want to show the order in the Market Depth.
- Iceberg: Select this check box if you want to show only a portion of the order in the Market Depth. Enter the volume that you want to be displayed in the Depth of Market. The remaining volume is hidden.
Note: Clear the Hidden/Iceberg check box to make a Hidden or Iceberg order a normal Limit order with no hidden volume.
- Order execution type:
- GTC (Good Till Canceled): The order is valid until you cancel it unless it has been successfully filled.
- GTD (Good Till Date): The order is valid until the specified date and time unless it has been filled or canceled. You can specify the date and time of order expiration using the date picker .
- Comments: User comments.
Click Modify to modify order parameters.
To delete the order, click Delete.
Order modification using trade levels
Modify order: To change the activation price of a pending order, drag the trade level within the chart area.
Delete order: To delete an order, click on the trade level.
How to place orders in FXOpen TickTrader Desktop Terminal
The screens in this article are based on the Android operating system. iOS screens may differ slightly. You can place orders on the New Order screen. There are 2 ways to open the New Order screen: Tap a symbol line in Market Watch. Select Charts in ...
New Order window
New Order window In the New Order window, you can open market and pending Limit orders, view the lowest and highest daily prices, the best Bid and Ask prices with the corresponding volumes, and the total Bid and Ask volume available in the market. ...
MT5 Android: Charts
The Chart screen displays the currency rate dynamics of a previously selected currency pair. To access the screen, select Charts in the main menu or tap . Crosshair. To switch to the сrosshair mode, tap . The crosshair allows you to view the exact ...
While trading on risky volatile markets one has to react promptly to all the changes and unpredictable price movements. To ease the process of an order management we are pleased to introduce a new tool making it possible to complete trades with ...
Types of orders on STP
On STP accounts there can be opened the following types of orders: Market Order Limit Order Stop Order Stop Loss and Take Profit Pending orders, Stop Losses and Take Profits can be placed just a few pips away from the market price and even within the ...