Select Withdraw Funds → Local Withdrawal in the Client Portal menu.
Select the country: Malaysia or Indonesia.
Log in to the local Client Portal to be redirected to the Local Withdrawal option: Malaysia or Indonesia.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet or your trading account and eWallet currency pocket or trading account respectively.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
- Receiver: Enter your name.
- Account: Enter your bank account number.
- Address: Enter your bank address.
- Bank Name: Enter your bank name.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 72 working hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal, find the transaction in the Account Operations/History tab and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.