The History tab contains the history of operations on the trading account.
This tab displays the transaction history.
- Order: Unique transaction identification number.
- Action ID: Action number.
- Trx Type: Transaction type.
- Open Time: Time when the order (position) was opened.
- Type: Operation type.
- Symbol: Trading instrument or currency.
- Rate X/Y Requested: Requested order execution rate.
- Expiration: Order expiration time and/or execution type.
- Limit Price: Limit price.
- Fill Time: Time when the order was filled.
- Volume Filled: Order volume that was actually filled.
- Rate X/Y Filled: Rate at which the order was actually filled.
- Volume Requested: Order volume requested for execution (original order volume).
- Volume X Visible: Volume of asset X visible in the Depth of Market.
- Volume Remaining: Order volume that was not filled.
- Asset I: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset I on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Asset II: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset II on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Comments: Comment to the operation.
- Commission: Commission charged for order execution.
This tab displays asset summaries.
- Deposit: The total amount of deposits to the trading account in this asset.
- Withdrawal: The total amount of withdrawals from the trading account in this asset.
- Bought: The total amount of executed Buy orders in which the asset was involved.
- Sold: The total amount of executed Sell orders in which the asset was involved.
- Commission: The total amount of commission charged in this currency.
- Δ: Result of the following calculation: Deposit – Withdrawal + Bought – Sold.
Select Period. To set the time frame for which the history is displayed, right-click anywhere in the tab, point to Select Period, and then select the period (applies to the History and Assets History tabs).
Skip canceled orders. To show or hide canceled orders, right-click anywhere in the tab, and then click Skip canceled orders (applies to the History and Assets History tabs).