The FXOpen TickTrader Application Programming Interface (API) is the platform on which developers may build customized trading tools and interfaces to use with the FXOpen TickTrader . With APIs, you can:
- Get detailed information about trading symbols, user accounts, and trade operations.
- Carry out trade operations, including exchange transactions, order modification or cancellation.
- Securely connect to TickTrader Server in order to get feed information (currencies, symbols).
- Subscribe to real-time feed ticks.
- Monitor the state of assets on the account.
- Perform operations related to the account, such as getting account balance and history.
- Fully automate your trading strategy.
FXOpen TickTrader offers the following range of APIs:
How to get TargetCompID, SenderCompID, username, password, address and port of FIX Server for Data Feed and Trading connections
FIX API endpoints/credentials info (IPv4):
|We advise you to test all of your developments on the UAT (DEMO) environment risk free before you go Live.|