Forex Game. Main menu and useful links.
Go to https://forex.game.
The main menu is located at the top of the site and includes the following sections: HOME, TOURNAMNETS, RATINGS, AFFILLIATE PROGRAM, HELP, EDUCATION and NEWS.
Click the HOME link to familiarize yourself with the Forex Game traders competitions, to look through the top 5 best traders and get the latest news.
Click "TOURNAMENTS" to go to the list of Forex Game competitions, which is divided into 3 categories:
- Available competitions - competitions available for participation, the registration for a competition has already started but has not finished yet.
- Active competitions - actual competitions, running at the moment. The registration for a competition is not possible.
- Past competitions - competitions which have already finished, the competition results are published in the 'List of Members'.
|It can happen so that an available competition has the "Running" status. It means that this competition has already started but it's still possible to join it - the registration hasn't been ended.|
Here you can view any competition's conditions in short, namely:
- Name - an unique name of a competition/ championship.
- Status - one of a competition's statuses (Registration Started, Registration Finished, Running, Finished).
- Prize/Bonus - money prize size vs. bonus for profit size.
- Rating - a number of participants who's taken part in a competition.
- Start Date- the date and the time when a competition starts.
- Finish Date - the date and the time when a competition ends.
To get the details, click the competition's name.
The competition results, the most popular competitions and participants' best trades are presented in the below Forex Game ratings:
- Top 5 best traders. Click the name of any trader in the rating to get more information on his/her trading activity, gained profit and other achievements.
- Top 5 competitions. Click the name of any competition in the rating to get more information on its conditions and requirements.
- Top 5 best trades. Click any demo account number to get more information on its and trades closed on it.
You can view the rating results for a period of 1 month/ 3 months/ 6 months.
4. "AFFILIATE PROGRAM"
Click the AFFILIATE tab to learn about partnership program. The FXOpen Multilevel affiliate program lets traders who participate in the Forex Game competitions make money by bringing new clients to FXOpen.
Use your referral link or a banner by posting it on a Forex-related Web site, a blog, a forum etc. Those clients who open an account following your link will automatically become your referrals and you will get the reward.
The "HELP" tab includes useful information for Forex Game competition participants and is divided into 3 sections:
- How to participate - this page includes a short instruction how to register with Forex Game and join a competition, as well as how to log in to MT4.
- Competition rules - this page includes competition participation rules, restrictions, prize/bonus conditions.
- FAQ - here there is a list of frequently asked questions on Forex Game.
The "EDUCATION" includes video tutorials on Forex trading and some strategies, etc. Note, that unauthorized users have access to demo-version only. To watch the full version of the video tutorials, please sing up.
The "NEWS" includes all the news on the Forex Game project, interviews with the winners, important events and others.
Useful links available on the site
At the upper right of the site there are the Sign up and Log in links
Use the Live Support link to contact FXOpen support center to ask any questions concerning Forex Game competitions. To ask any questions concerning your participation in the Competitions or discuss any problems arising from using the web-application click Forum. You will be redirected to the relative FXOpen Forum thread.
At the bottom of the site, in the footer, one can find some regulative documentation, contact information and links to social networking services.