Examples of TickTrader Algo bots
This repository contains public indicators and bots for the Bot API:
- ImportAccountStateBot. This bot helps to integrate bots written on another programming language to SoftFx Environment. Just write required trade state to csv file from python, mathlab and this bot will adjust orders and positions to the required state.
- 100YearPortfolio. Based on the stock distribution in the Portfolio sheet, this bot tries to open and modify positions according to desired distribution.
- MACDsampleBot. The MACD expert advisor is designed to use moving average convergence and divergence to enter a trade. This one will open up a trade once the signal line breaks through the MACD histogram and both are below (or above) the zero lines.
- MovingAverageBot. The Moving Average bot uses one Moving Average indicator to trade. If a candle crosses the Moving Average from below, the EA will enter a long position. Vice Versa for the short position. If you enter a Padding in Pips, the bot will only open a BUY position if the price is X pips above the Moving Average Line.
- TPtoAllNewPositionsInPercents. The bot emulates the Take Profit for positions on Net account. Every time interval it checks the amount of positions and updates the limit orders set so that the amount of position opened by a symbol is equivalent to the amount of limit orders.
- Installing Visual Studio
- Installing Algo Visual Studio Extension
- Creating a TickTrader Algo bot
Running Algo bots on Algo Server
To launch a bot, you need to add an account to the Algo server and upload a package with a bot, which should be launched. To add a package, select Upload Package command from the Explorer > Algo Server context menu. Then, select the Add Bot Instance ...
TickTrader Algo API
Users can create their own trade bots and indicators using TickTrader.Algo.Api. To create a custom trade bot or indicator, please follow the next steps: Install Visual Studio Install TT Algo Visual Studio Extension If necessary, install or update ...
MQL4 to TickTrader Algo Converter
If you have Expert Advisors or Indicators written in MQL4 (for working in MetaTrader 4), then you can use a free converter to convert them into TickTrader Algo bots and indicators. The converter is located at: ...
Creating a TickTrader Algo bot
To create a TickTrader Algo bot in Visual Studio, please follow these steps: Open the installed Visual Studio 2022 application. Create a new project by selecting the following command in the Visual Studio menu: File > New > Poject. In the window you ...
TT Algo Visual Studio Extension
To simplify the development of Algo bots and indicators, we recommend that you install the extension for Visual Studio. To install/update TT Algo Visual Studio extension, follow the next steps: Select Tools > Install or Update TT Algo Visual Studio ...