Deposits and withdrawals via FXOpen eWallet
How to deposit funds via FXOpen eWallet
When you open the eWallet, it has one currency subpocket. You can add additional currency pockets via making a deposit.
To make a deposit:
- Select the payment option in the Client Portal.
- Select the account currency.
- Select the deposit currency.
Fill in the deposit form and click Add Funds.
The funds will be deposited to the account and a new currency pocket will be created.
You can see all available deposit options in the Add Funds menu in the Client Portal.
How to withdraw funds via a multi-currency eWallet
You can withdraw funds from all your currency pockets of FXOpen eWallet.
The withdrawal currency depends on the payment option that you choose. So that, if the currency of the withdrawal does not correspond the currency pocket from which you want to withdraw, the amount from the pocket will be converted at the indicated rate. You need to confirm the conversion of funds by selecting the I agree, withdraw with conversion check box.
You can check all the currency rates via Transfer → Currency rates history in the Client Portal.
1. How can I withdraw my money? All available withdrawal options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. Withdrawals can be performed ...
1. How can I deposit money to the account? All available deposit options are listed on the TRADING > Payments > Deposits & Withdrawals page on the company's website. You can get more detailed information in FXOpen Help Center. 2. What is the fastest ...
About FXOpen eWallet
What is FXOpen eWallet eWallet is your main account with FXOpen. How to register an eWallet To register an eWallet, fill in the registration form. Learn more about eWallet registration. Note: eWallet is not a trading account. To open a trading ...
Withdrawals via AstroPay
How to withdraw via AstroPay? AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed in the ...
Deposits via Prepaid Cards
About Prepaid Cards You can make deposits via Prepaid Cards. Prepaid Cards are issued as plastic cards or e-records (generated payment codes) with the face value of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $100.00, $200.00, $300.00, $500.00, $1000.00, $5000.00 ...