About AstroPay Card
||AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system.
AstroPay Card is accepted worldwide and can be purchased online at official website or mobile APP: for Android or iPhone.
Find here the available payment methods per country.
AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed above (in the available payment methods per country).
There are the following nominal values of AstroPay Card: $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1,000 (or equivalent in a local currency). Depending on the country and currency, the card amounts may differ. Check your country at https://astropay.com/checkout/cards.
Be aware of the following restrictions:
- The AstroPay Card cannot be physically received, it is a virtual card.
- The AstroPay Card is valid for 1 year after purchase.
- The Card is not rechargeable. After using your balance, you must purchase a new AstroPay Card.
- AstroPay Cards are not refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled as strictly policy of the company, but you always can use the balance on thousands of sites online.
How to make a deposit via AstroPay
To make a deposit via AstroPay:
Select Add Funds → AstroPay in the Client Portal.
Fill in the form:
- Account: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit (ewallet or a trading account).
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Amount: enter the deposit amount (min. $10.00 or equivalent amount in local currency).
You can make multiple deposits from AstroPay Card, following the minimum limit accepted by FXOpen, as well as the available balance on your AstroPay Card.
- AstroPay card number: AstroPay 16-digit card number.
- Expiration date: AstroPay card expiration date (mm/yyyy).
- Code (CVC): AstroPay card 4-digit CVV code.
Click Add Funds.
- If the payment details are correct (including the Card number, its expiration date and security code (CVV)), FXOpen will credit your account with the required amount.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Notice about adding funds via AstroPay
If you made a deposit via AstroPay, but the funds were not credited to your FXOpen account, please use the payment notification form.
Select Add Funds → AstroPay in the Client Portal and then click the notification form link.
Fill the deposit details in the form and click Notice.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab.
Withdrawals via AstroPay
How to withdraw via AstroPay? AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card accepted in thousands of online sites across the globe and sites affiliated with the AstroPay system. AstroPay cards are available in USD, EUR or any other currency listed in the ...
1. How can I deposit money to the account? All available deposit options are listed on the Deposits page. 2. What is the fastest deposit option? E-currency deposits (WebMoney, Perfect Money, Epay, Bitcoin, etc.), payments via top-up cards and instant ...
Deposits via Prepaid Cards
About Prepaid Cards You can make deposits via Prepaid Cards. Prepaid Cards are issued as plastic cards or e-records (generated payment codes) with the face value of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $100.00, $200.00, $300.00, $500.00, $1000.00, $5000.00 ...
Deposits via FXOpen eWallet
When you open the eWallet, it has one currency subpocket. You can add additional currency pockets via making a deposit. To make a deposit: Select the payment option in the Client Portal menu. Select the deposit currency. Select the currency pocket. ...
Deposits via Wire Transfer
How to deposit via Wire Transfer? To make a deposit via wire transfer: Select the transfer type: Wire transfer. Select Add Funds → Wire Transfer in the Client Portal. Fill in the deposit form: To: Select the account to which you want to make a ...