Open a trading account
When you open the web terminal for the first time, a Demo account opening form appears.
To open a new Demo account:
- In the Server list, select MetaTrader 4 > Server name.
- Fill in the form, select the I agree checkbox and click Next.
- Your account data will be displayed.
To open the Demo account opening form, click Open a Demo Account on the File menu.
Log in to a trading account
If you don't want to open a Demo account on first visit, click Cancel. The Login window will appear.
- Enter the login and password of your trading account.
- In the Server list, select the server.
- Select the "Save password" check box to save the account data.
To log in to a different trading account, click Login to Trade Account on the File menu.
To switch between trading accounts, select Switch to Account on the File menu.
To log out from the account, select Logout on the File menu.
The screens in this article are based on the iOS operating system. Android screens may differ slightly. Accounts screen The Accounts screen allows you to manage all your accounts registered and accessed with the application. There are two tabs on the ...
Open a trading account Demo account When you open the web terminal for the first time, a Demo account opening form appears. To open a new Demo account: In the Server list, select MetaTrader 5 > FXOpen-MT5. Fill in the form, select the I agree ...
Trading terms for PAMM accounts PAMM account (PAMM — Percentage Allocation Management Module) is a special trading account based on trust management. Managed account (PAMM) enables a professional trader to manage funds of many investors on one live ...
1. Are there any bonuses (promotions) in ECN accounts? No, we do not offer bonuses for ECN accounts 2. Are there any commissions in ECN accounts? ECN accounts have commissions to open/close a trade. The commission rate depends on the account equity ...
Leverage in STP accounts
Leverage available for FXOpen STP accounts: 1:1 - 1:500 for accounts from $10 up to $25,000; 1:1 - 1:200 for accounts from $25,000 up to $100,000; 1:1 - 1:100 for accounts from $100,000 up to $1,000,000. negotiable over $1,000,000.To change your ...