Account opening and authorization
Open a trading account
If you are not registered with FXOpen, open a live account first.
To open an MT4 trading account, log in to the Client Portal, select Add Account > Trading Accounts > MetaTrader 4, select the account type and fill in the account opening form:
- Accept the terms of the agreement by selecting 'I agree'.
- Select the account currency and leverage.
- If you were introduced to FXOpen, enter the agent account number (optional).
- Account details will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email. Make sure to save them in a safe place.
You can open a Demo trading account in one of the following ways:
You are NOT registered with FXOpen
- Select Demo Account on the homepage of FXOpen official website.
- Select the account type and fill in the form.
- Enter your email address if required.
- Generate your Main account password if required.
- Your Main account and Demo account details will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email. Make sure to save them in a safe place.
You are registered with FXOpen
- In the Client Portal, select Add Account > Demo > Account type.
- Fill in the account opening form.
- Demo account details will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email.
- On the File menu, click Open an Account.
- Select the trading server:
- MetaTrader 4 for STP: Demo STP.
- MetaTrader 4 for ECN/Crypto: ECN Demo.
- Select New demo account.
- Select the Account type: Forex – for ECN, Bitcoin – for Crypto.
- Fill in the Personal details form and select the I agree to subscribe to your newsletters checkbox.
- Before you click Finish, make sure to save account details.
To log in to a trading account in the MetaTrader 4 desktop terminal:
- On the File menu, click Login to Trade Account.
- In the Login window, enter the login and trader password and select the server.
- The Save account information option allows you to save your account details.