The history of trade operations is displayed on the Account History page.
The History tab contains the history of trade operations on the account.
The Assets History tab contains the history of trade operations displayed individually for each asset involved in transactions. Here you can also see the overall financial result for each asset.
Select the period for which the transaction history is displayed using filters at the top of the page. To hide canceled orders, select the Skip canceled orders check box.
Trade history record parameters for Gross & Net accounts
- Order ID: Unique transaction identification number.
- Create Time: Time when the order was created.
- Type: Order type (Buy/Sell).
- Transaction Type: Transaction type.
- Symbol: Name of the financial instrument involved in the transaction.
- Volume Requested: Order volume requested for execution (original order volume).
- Requested Price: Requested
- Open Volume: Open
- Visible Volume: Order volume visible in the Depth of Market.
- Split Ratio: Stock split ratio.
- Open Price: Price
at which the position was opened.
- Limit Price: Limit price (only for StopLimit orders).
- Fill Time: Time when the order was filled.
- S/L: Stop
Loss level (Gross).
- T/P: Take
Profit level (Gross).
- Trade Volume: Trade volume.
- Close Price: Price
at which the position was closed.
- Volume Remaining: Order volume that was not filled.
- Slippage Control, %: Slippage control value in %.
- Gross P/L: Gross
- Tax: Tax.
- Commission: Commission charged for the execution of the order.
- Rebate: Percentage of trade amount that will be returned back.
- Swap: Charged swap.
- Net P/L: Net
- Expiration: Execution type.
- Position Side: Position side.
- Position Volume: Position volume.
- Position Price: Position price.
- Comment: Comment to the operation.
On the Assets History tab, you can also see the overall financial result for each asset.
- ∑ Deposit: The total amount of deposits to the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Withdrawal: The total amount of withdrawals from the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Bought: The total amount of executed Buy orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Sold: The total amount of executed Sell orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Commission: The total amount of commission charged in this currency.
- Δ: Result of the following calculation: ∑ Deposit – ∑ Withdrawal + ∑ Bought – ∑ Sold.
Export. To export trade history, click CSV, XLSX or PDF at the top right of the table.
Search. To find information in the table, use the search field.
Column chooser. You can customize the history table columns the way you like: some columns can be stuck to the left or right, some of the columns can be hidden.
Number of records. You can select the number of displayed records in the drop-down list at the top left of the table.
Sort. You can sort table contents by a specific parameter by clicking the column name.
Filter. You can filter orders by asset or symbol on the History tab.
In the Trigger History
tab, you can view the list of all activated contingent orders.
A contingent order is an order that is linked to, and requires, the execution of another event. The contingent order is executed, when the event occurs (e.g. Stop Loss order). The stop loss to sell is contingent upon a security first being bought.
Trade history record parameters
- Contingent Order ID: Id of the Contingent Order.
- Transaction Time: Time when the order
- Trigger Type: Type of trigger (On time, On pending order
expired, On pending order filled).
- Triggered by Order: While creating a
contingent order, a user specifies a pending order. Activation of this pending
order will trigger contingent order execution.
- Trigger Time: Time when the trigger
- Result State: Success (the pending order is activated) or Fault (there was not enough margin while a pending order was activating).
- Type: Side/type of a
contingent order: Buy/Sell and Stop/Limit.
- Symbol: Financial instrument.
- Amount: Order volume.
- Price: Order activation