The history of trade operations is displayed on the Account History page.
The History tab contains the history of trade operations on the account.
The Assets History tab contains the history of trade operations displayed individually for each asset involved in transactions. Here you can also see the overall financial result for each asset.
Select the period for which the transaction history is displayed using filters at the top of the page. To hide canceled orders, select the Skip canceled orders check box.
Trade history record parameters
- Order ID: Unique transaction identification number.
- Create Time: Time when the order was created.
- Type: Order type.
- Transaction Type: Transaction type.
- Symbol: Name of the financial instrument involved in the transaction.
- Volume Requested: Order volume requested for execution (original order volume).
- Visible Volume: Order volume visible in the Depth of Market.
- Rate X/Y Requested: Requested order execution rate.
- Fill Time: Time when the order was filled.
- Volume Filled: Order volume that was actually filled.
- Rate X/Y Filled: Rate at which the order was actually filled.
- Limit Price: Limit price (only for StopLimit orders).
- Volume Remaining: Order volume that was not filled.
- Commission: Commission charged for the execution of the order.
- Asset I: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset I on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Asset II: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset II on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Comment: Comment to the operation.
- Expiration: Execution type.
On the Assets History tab, you can also see the overall financial result for each asset.
- ∑ Deposit: The total amount of deposits to the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Withdrawal: The total amount of withdrawals from the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Bought: The total amount of executed Buy orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Sold: The total amount of executed Sell orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Commission: The total amount of commission charged in this currency.
- Δ: Result of the following calculation: ∑ Deposit – ∑ Withdrawal + ∑ Bought – ∑ Sold.
Export. To export trade history, click CSV, XLSX or PDF at the top right of the table.
Search. To find information in the table, use the search field.
Number of entries. You can select the number of displayed records in the drop-down list at the top left of the table.
Sort. You can sort table contents by a specific parameter by clicking the column name.
Filter. You can filter orders by asset or symbol on the History tab.