About MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the most popular trading platform at Forex market. MetaTrader 4 is highly successful because it offers an easy to use user interface, various charts and indicators and most importantly the MQL language which allows using Indicators and Expert Advisors.
Unfortunately MT4 wasn’t designed to be used by ECN brokers and until now it wasn’t possible to connect it to the interbank market (ECN bridge). After several years and millions of dollars invested in development, FXOpen was the first broker ever to introduce a true MT4 ECN trading platform. By being connected to the largest retail Forex liquidity pool available with dozens of leading banks and liquidity providers offering their Bids and Asks FXOpen’s MT4 ECN is creating a highly liquid and competitive marketplace like no other.
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal is the client part of online trading platform MetaTrader 4 that allows traders to monitor their transactions and their account as well as perform technical analysis and develop trading strategies of their own.
Client terminal MetaTrader 4 key features:
- various execution technologies: Instant Execution, Request Execution, Market Execution;
- confidentiality of all trading operations;
- unlimited charts quantity;
- support of various time frames (from minutes up to months);
- large number of technical indicators and line studies;
- Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators and Scripts;
- multi-language program interface including Arabic;
- real-time data export via DDE protocol;
- signals of system and trading actions;
- getting on-line news from financial markets;
- internal e-mail system;
- printing charts and completed trading transactions statements.