How to withdraw funds form FXOpen eWallet via Credit/Debit cards
You can withdraw funds to your VISA (including VISA Classic, VISA Electron) or MasterCard (including EuroCard), after you have made a deposit via a credit-debit card or wire transfer. The name on the card must be the same as the one that was used for FXOpen eWallet registration.
Withdrawals to credit/debit cards are processed through the SorexPay payment processing system.
Paymets to Visa/MasterCard are available worldwide, except the following countries:
- BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- KOREA (DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA)
- LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
- SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Currently, you can make a withdrawal to your credit/debit card in EUR, USD and RUB.
Please note that deposits from a Credit/Debit card, and any profits made, can be withdrawn back to your card at any time. Withdrawing your profit using another payment method is possible after 30 days from your last Credit/ Debit card deposit. When multiple Credit/Debit cards have been used for depositing funds, the method and timeframes of profit withdrawal are subject to a review by our Finance Department.
Take the following steps to withdraw funds from your FXOpen eWallet to a credit or debit card:
Log in to My FXOpen.
Click Withdraw Funds → Credit/Debit Cards.
Fill in the form:
- Select a currency wallet.
- Enter the amount.
- Select the passport issuing country and enter ZIP code.
- Enter your card number.
- Select the country of card issuing bank.
- Select the card expiration date.
- Enter the cardholder's name.
- Select the card currency.
- Select the Allow refund check box if you want to allow a refund.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
A confirmation message from [email protected] will be sent to your e-mail, as registered when opening your FXOpen eWallet. Click the link and the following message will appear (Action Confirmation). After that your request will be placed in the withdrawal process queue and its status will change to Pending Confirmed.
Your withdrawal request will be reviewed and approved by the FXOpen Finance department. After approval, the requested funds will be sent to your Visa/MasterCard card. The status of your withdrawal will change to Succeed.
If the money remains in your FXOpen eWallet after 24 hours, сlick your account number (on the left of My FXOpen) and pay attention to the History tab of Account Operations page. The statuses are as follows:
- Pending (Confirmed) – your request is still in progress;
- Succeed – your request is successfully completed;
- Rejected – your request was rejected by our financial department. Click Details to find out the reason for rejection. Or contact FXOpen customer service ([email protected]) for more information.
||Withdrawals to Visa or MasterCard are typically processed within 24 hours.
* Please, be aware that in case of withdrawal reversal all fees are paid by the customer!