You can withdraw or transfer funds to another account only if your FXOpen eWallet is verified. If your eWallet status is Not verified, verify your account first. You can withdraw funds only using your eWallet.
To withdraw Emercoin, take the following steps:
- Log in to My FXOpen.
- Click Withdraw funds → Emercoin in the main menu.
- Fill in the form: enter the withdrawal amount, your Emercoin address to which the funds will be credited (or select a template), and eWallet PIN code. When you enter the address, a withdrawal template form appears. Withdrawal templates allow you to save the Emercoin address for future use.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
A confirmation message from [email protected] will be sent to your email. Click the link to confirm the withdrawal (the status is Pending). After you confirm the withdrawal, the status will change to Pending Confirmed.
According to our rules, all withdrawal requests are checked and processed manually by the financial department for security reasons. If certain conditions are met, we can send funds automatically. In case of automatic withdrawal, FXOpen will send cryptocurrency within the allowed limits to your Emercoin address without manual approval of the transaction.
Сonditions of automatic withdrawal:
- Two-factor authentication enabled.
- Successful withdrawals to the same crypto address earlier.
- The withdrawal amount does not exceed the allowed daily/monthly limits. (You can see your daily/monthly limits in My FXOpen when creating a withdrawal request.)
If your request does not meet the conditions for automatic withdrawal, it will be processed manually by the financial department of FXOpen (step 6).
Important: Please note that your withdrawal request can be sent to manual processing if it is necessary to additionally check and review the activity on your account. Learn more about automatic withdrawals.
If your request does not meet the conditions for automatic withdrawal, it will be processed manually by our financial department. Its status will change to Succeed.
If your withdrawal was not processed, check its status in transaction history by clicking the eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen. The Pending Confirmed status means that it has not yet been processed. If your request was rejected (Rejected), click Details to see the reason.
You can cancel withdrawal requests with the Pending/ Pending Confirmed status by clicking Cancel. The status of the transaction will change to Rejected.
||In case of automatic withdrawal, the funds will be instantly sent to your Emercoin address. If your request is processed manually, the process can take up to 24 hours. Note that withdrawals/transfer requests made during weekends are processed on Monday.